Four awesome products from 4 awesome Spanish teachers. You'll never see this bundle again so get it now!
Irregular Preterite Logic Puzzles from La Maestra McH: 4 fun puzzles to practice asking and answering questions with common, irregular preterite verbs. Students compete to solve the puzzle before their partner. They won't even realize they're getting in tons of repetitions of irregular preterite verbs. As always, extension ideas are included to add more value to the lesson and save you planning time! Print and Digital versions plus video instructions
Una historia de esperanza reading from Claudia Elliott: This engaging reading discusses family members & family traditions. It includes vocabulary, pre-reading, and post-reading activities. It also works with the song "Color Esperanza". 8 pages!
¿Cuál prefieres? Holiday Edition from Super Señora: In this resource, students will be presented with two options. They will indicate their preference and these questions can lead to great conversations while creating a no-pressure environment. Students love this activity because they love sharing about their preferences and what makes their families unique. Comes with:
- Teacher Directions
- Student Directions (ready to project and play!)
- 20 ¿Cuál prefieres? Holiday Themed Slides (PDF)
- Google Slides Version
- Google Slides Version-Pear Deck Compatible
- Suggestions for Extending the Conversation
- Extension Activities for BEFORE and AFTER the activity
Language Proficiency Activities from Profesora Delgadillo: Increase your middle & high school students’ investment in your language classes with explaining the why behind everything we do in our classrooms! Explaining proficiency to students establishes competency and this is key to our language learners.
This proficiency activities and mini-unit is broken down to explain in student friendly language:
- The difference between learning a language and acquiring the language.
- Determine the difference between input and out & performance versus proficiency.
- The communications modes through which they will be acquiring a language in your classes.
- Understand, gauge, proficiency levels.
- Self-assess their proficiency levels,
This digital resource includes the following:
- A powerpoint explaining the lesson for the teacher.
- A Google Slides deck with instructions listed on speaker notes to show your students.
- All interactive activities are included inside the Google Deck. You can make a copy of the slide deck and trim it to assign activities separately as you see fit
- Learning a language vs. acquiring a language matching comprehension check
- The communication modes categorizing comprehension check
- Identify ACTFL proficiency level activity so your students can learn what different proficiency levels really sound like
- Proficiency poster activity
- End of the mini-unit assessment